Plotvisor is a tool for viewing plots and thumbnails from multiple text/ASCII files.
Plotvisor's appearance is similar to that of popular image viewers: there is the directory tree, thumbnails and preview area.
Text file format and columns to be plotted can be set in toolbar.
You will no longer have to launch a cumbersome application just for a brief look at your data plotted.
Plotvisor will help you to find the plot you need in a mass of files.
Discuss your results with colleagues using fullscreen mode, exporting and printing plots.
And of course, just as with an ordinary image viewer, you can also view various image files.
- Available for Windows, Mac OS X, Linux
- Supports text files with different structure
- Auto detection of column delimiter and decimal separator
- Multiple curves from one file can be plotted
- Multiple files on one plot for comparison
- All MagicPlot data navigation tools (zoom, hand, scrolling...)
- Equal scale for all thumbnails can be set
- Mouse coordinates in status bar
- Quick export and printing of plots
- Fullscreen mode
- Only 2 MB and does not require installation
Get Plotvisor 2.0
Download Plotvisor and try it 30 days for free. Purchase a license to continue using Plotvisor after 30 days.
Version 2.0, 14 Oct 2015 (release notes).
2000, XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10 (32/64 bit)
Mac OS X
10.5.8 or higher
Java 7+ is required
32/64-bit Java is supported
Note: The first version of Plotvisor was named 'MagicPlot Viewer', see release notes for details.